Reading Borough Council has a web page dedicated to changes to their services during the coronavirus epidemic. The civic offices are now closed to the public except if you have an appointment to register a birth or death. If you need to contact the council, then do so online or by phoning them on 0118 937 3787.
The council’s web page currently has information about:
- public buildings that are closed,
- school closures,
- register office appointments,
- adult social care services,
- council housing repairs,
- leisure centres,
- the Re3 recycling centre,
- planning services,
- councillors’ ward surgeries.
Brighter Futures for Children also has a web page with day by day updates.