The Katesgrove Community Association (KCA) invites residents of Katesgrove to their annual general meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 9 January at 6.30pm at the Waterloo Meadows Children’s Centre, off Elgar Road, Reading.
Katesgrove residents can nominate someone (or themselves) for roles in the KCA committee. If contested, these nominations will be up for election.
The roles that need filling are:
- the chair, who chairs meetings, ensures the meetings take place and that everyone has a chance to contribute,
- the vice-chair, who assists and deputises for the chairperson,
- the secretary, who minutes meetings, writes and answers letters on the KCA’s behalf,
- the treasurer, who keeps track of KCA monies and accounts,
- events and environmental officers who work with KCA members to run fundraising and ward clean-up events.
Neighbourhood Initiatives Team
Reading Borough Council
The AGM will include a summary of what the organisation has done in 2018, including environmental initiatives, community events and Katesgrove’s community allotment.
You can work out if you live in Katesgrove through the council website.