Four men in suits, photographed c. 1936. The man second from left is a clergyman, and he carries a hat and walking stick. The other three are younger, and the man on the left is known to be Albert Gregory, who was a library assistant at the South Reading Branch Library (later known as Whitley Library), when it opened in 1935. In 1936 he left the library and went to study at Cambridge University, becoming a classics teacher
© Reading Borough Council
https://library.reading.gov.uk/cgi-bin/spydus.exe/FULL/OPAC/BIBENQ/16057622/459263,10